The Niagara Economic Development team provides confidential support to stakeholders interested in learning more about investment opportunities in Niagara. From introductions to community stakeholders to assistance with the collection of business case research or site selection support, we make your business, our business.
Investment inquiries can be directed to Tim Reynolds.
The Niagara Economic Development team understands how quickly business decisions must be made. That’s why we offer Expedited Services for existing Niagara businesses looking to expand and new businesses interested in investing in Niagara.
Our Expeditor, Ken Scholtens, oversees coordinated assistance to businesses, developers and investors that are planning to undertake major employment use development projects in Niagara.
Expedited services include:
- Addressing development approvals and other process issues
- Information on tools, resources and financial incentives available to assist with your project
- Assistance with completing financial incentive program applications
- Liaison and coordination with Regional departments and local municipal planning and economic development officials to help facilitate and expedite your project
For more information on Expedited Services, please contact Ken Scholtens.
The relationship that the Niagara Economic Development team builds with businesses continues long after launch. Continuous support is available to help Niagara businesses ensure ongoing success and growth.
- Site expansion
- Zoning changes
- Import and export support
- Research partnerships
- Municipal, regional, provincial and federal funding incentives